Welcoming Message

Hello everyone !! Welcome to my blog :D

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers' Day !!


Hey super-hero !! Happy Fathers' Day !! Me and my family went to Jurong Point. Me and my sister had not made anything for out father yet. We saw this cute shop called " The Icing Room " . What's so interesting about that shop? You buy a cake with either vanilla flavour or chocolate flavour, then they will lend you a piping bag and some decorations (edible) ... Next, we can start decoration the cake! Me and my sister came out with lots of ideas. Soon, we decorated the vanilla flavoured cake and it was beautiful. We gave the cake, the piping bag and the decoration back to the counter. They wrapped it up in a white box and placed a cute PINK ribbon at the top left hand corner of the white box. She placed it into a plastic bag and gave it to my sister. We paid the money and we left. We had dinner at Yew Tee food court. We ordered dishes and we shared them. Soon, we came back home and cut the cake. It was deliciouse and we enjoyed the cake very much. I got to go to take a shower now !! Good-night and sweet dreams !

No comments:

Post a Comment