Welcoming Message

Hello everyone !! Welcome to my blog :D

Monday, June 21, 2010

Waa...!!

Waa!! Didn't know that 'Bandoo' is so COOL... Today, my friend 'msn-ed' me and sended me a 'Bandoo' emotion. Immediately, I used our house phone to call my sister. She picked up the phone and said, " Hello? " " 姐姐, can i download ' Bandoo ' into our laptop? " I replied. She sounded like she was in a hurry. She said, " Whatever,". Again, i replied. " So means can ok? " Then she said, " Ya.. Whatever..." " YAY!! Thank you 姐姐!! " I replied excitedly. So, i called my cousin and asked him how to download bandoo. He told me the steps and i followed it accordingly. The 'Bandoo' thing was succesfully downloaded and I started 'msn-ning' my cousin. He is able to receive the emotions as he had also downloaded 'Bandoo' a few months ago. Cool !! Especially the 'Bandoo' winks!! So interesting. It can be deleted at the laptop/computer folder. You can download 'Bandoo' for free!! But... I forgotten the website.. Sorry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment