Welcoming Message

Hello everyone !! Welcome to my blog :D

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Wonderful Day

Hello !! Today got a lot of people come to my house. Like my cousins, etc . Haha. Then ' ahyi ' bought my cousin a toy gun. During evening time, me and my cousin drew someone we hated the most on my mini-whiteboard. Then, we used the new toy gun to shoot on that ugly - looking thing. Fortunately, we aimed at their eyes, and nose, and forehead, mouth to make disguisting sights of it. Knowing that it is horribly awful, we stopped and came to play computer !! Hmm.. I'm going to play this game in http://www.y3.com/games/21275/Kawairun !! It is fun!! You can check it out! AWSOMELY COOL !! Going to play that game with my cousin now, I will post more some other days. Bye !!

No comments:

Post a Comment